You can easily Update Utok software for free. Download and install the latest version of Android OS. The software update may fix slowdown issues, and install new features.
Here we are providing different methods to update Utok software.
Backup all Android Data before updating your mobile.
Before the update, Your phone battery must be above 50% and must have an active internet connection.
Select Your Mobile to Update Software
- Utok Stellar Elite Software Update
- Utok Q55 Software Update
- Utok Q50 Software Update
- Utok Q5 GT Software Update
- Utok Q45 Software Update
- Utok Explorer 4 Software Update
- Utok Q40 Software Update
- Utok Fury Software Update
- Utok Explorer 3S Software Update
- Utok Dorel 4 Software Update
- Utok Dorel 3S Software Update
- Utok D45w Software Update
- Utok D45 Software Update
- Utok D40 Software Update
- Utok D35w Software Update
- Utok D40 XS Software Update
- Utok D35 Software Update
- Utok 500Q HD Deluxe Edition Software Update
- Utok 500Q HD Software Update
- Utok 500Q Software Update
- Utok 500D Software Update
- Utok 5008 Software Update
- Utok 470Q Software Update
- Utok 451D Software Update
- Utok 450Q Software Update
- Utok 450D Software Update
- Utok 430Q Software Update
- Utok 401D Software Update
- Utok 400Q Software Update
- Utok 400D Software Update
- Utok 351D Pearl Software Update
- Utok 351D Software Update
- Utok 350D Software Update
Software Update Via Settings
This is the best method to update your Utok phone software. You can speed up and get new features after updating your mobile software.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection to update with this method.
Follow these steps to update Utok software.
- First, Open the Settings app on your Utok mobile.
- Next, Find and Select the Software Update option.
- Or, search Software Update on search box.
- Now, you can see the latest software version, if available.
- Then, Tap on the download button.
- Now, software being downloaded.
- Wait for a while.
- After the download completes, click on Verify and Install.
- Now, you can see a popup message “To install upgrades, you need to restart your phone. Do you want to continue”?
- Click on the OK option.
- Your phone will be restarted and install the new software.
This software update method will not erase any data (like photos, apps, and contacts) on your phone. But you must back up your phone data to prevent data loss.
Utok Related Guides
|Hard Reset||Unlock||Flash File|
|Recovery Mode||Secret Codes|
Software Update Via Recovery Mode
If the above method doesn’t work, use this recovery mode to update software.
First, download the latest software version for your Utok phone and move it to the root directory of your Utok phone storage or SD card without decompressing;
Follow the below steps to enter Recovery mode.
- First, Download the Software Update file and move to SD Card storage.
- Switch off your Utok mobile, by holding the power button.
- After that, Hold down the
- Volume Down + Power Button or
- Volume Up + Power Button.
- When you see the Utok Logo screen, release all the buttons.
- If you did not go to recovery mode, check out Hard Reset Android guide.
- Afterward, Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Navigate with Volume Buttons to select Yes option and press the Power Button.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu.
- Now Choose Apply update from SD card option.
- Then Locate Downloaded software Update file from Storage.
- After that, Tap on the software Update file and install it.
- Your device will begin updating automatically.
- Next, choose the Reboot to System option.
- Finally, your device should boot to the new version.
Download Stock ROM or firmware
You can download the firmware for your Utok phone for free. Follow the below steps to manually download the ROM or Firmware.
Note: Use this method if the first method is not working.
How to Stop Utok Update?
The system update or software update cannot be stopped once it starts (Means when you tap on verify and install). And if you force to end update, it might damage your phone. We suggest you not to try it.
You can stop when the software is being downloaded.
Why does Software update always fail?
If the software update fails every time on Utok , Follow these steps to solve.
- Enter this number *#*#001#*#* on the dial pad, find is root=option. If is root=1, you need to flash the firmware to recover the system, then you can install it normally.
- If is_root=0, follow these steps for a try.
- Change another network or connect to the more stable Wi-Fi network, then download & install the update for a try.
- Then, Clear the data of Download manager and System update.
Why need to Update Software?
It’s a good idea to update your phone software to the latest version. Software updates often include software patches. They cover the security holes to keep hackers out from your device.
These are the best points to Why you must update your phone software.
- To Speed up your Android device and fix slow down issues.
- Software update helps keep hackers out.
- To get new features or better compatibility and remove outdated ones.
- Protect your phone from the latest threats.