You can easily Update Nubia software for free. Download and install the latest version of Android OS. The software update may fix slowdown issues, and install new features.
Here we are providing different methods to update Nubia software.
Backup all Android Data before updating your mobile.
Before the update, Your phone battery must be above 50% and must have an active internet connection.
Select Your Mobile to Update Software
- Nubia X6 Software Update
- Nubia Z7 Software Update
- Nubia Z7 mini Software Update
- Nubia Z7 Max Software Update
- Nubia Z9 Classic Software Update
- Nubia Z9 Elite Software Update
- Nubia Z9 Exclusive Software Update
- Nubia Z9 mini Software Update
- Nubia My Prague Software Update
- Nubia Z9 Max Software Update
- Nubia Prague S Software Update
- Nubia Z11 mini Software Update
- Nubia Z11 Max Software Update
- Nubia Z11 Software Update
- Nubia N1 Software Update
- Nubia N1 lite Software Update
- Nubia Z11 mini S Software Update
- Nubia M2 Software Update
- Nubia N2 Software Update
- Nubia Z17 mini Software Update
- Nubia M2 Lite Software Update
- Nubia Z17 Software Update
- Nubia M2 Play Software Update
- Nubia Z17 Lite Software Update
- Nubia Z17S Software Update
- Nubia Z17 miniS Software Update
- Nubia Z18 mini Software Update
- Nubia N3 Software Update
- Nubia V18 Software Update
- Nubia Red Magic Software Update
- Nubia Z18 Software Update
- Nubia X Software Update
- Nubia Red Magic Mars Software Update
Software Update Via Settings
This is the best method to update your Nubia phone software. You can speed up and get new features after updating your mobile software.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection to update with this method.
Follow these steps to update Nubia software.
- First, Open the Settings app on your Nubia mobile.
- Next, Find and Select the Software Update option.
- Or, search Software Update on search box.
- Now, you can see the latest software version, if available.
- Then, Tap on the download button.
- Now, software being downloaded.
- Wait for a while.
- After the download completes, click on Verify and Install.
- Now, you can see a popup message “To install upgrades, you need to restart your phone. Do you want to continue”?
- Click on the OK option.
- Your phone will be restarted and install the new software.
This software update method will not erase any data (like photos, apps, and contacts) on your phone. But you must back up your phone data to prevent data loss.
Nubia Related Guides
|Hard Reset||Unlock||Flash File|
|Recovery Mode||Secret Codes|
Software Update Via Recovery Mode
If the above method doesn’t work, use this recovery mode to update software.
First, download the latest software version for your Nubia phone and move it to the root directory of your Nubia phone storage or SD card without decompressing;
Follow the below steps to enter Recovery mode.
- First, Download the Software Update file and move to SD Card storage.
- Switch off your Nubia mobile, by holding the power button.
- After that, Hold down the
- Volume Down + Power Button or
- Volume Up + Power Button.
- When you see the Nubia Logo screen, release all the buttons.
- If you did not go to recovery mode, check out Hard Reset Android guide.
- Afterward, Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Navigate with Volume Buttons to select Yes option and press the Power Button.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu.
- Now Choose Apply update from SD card option.
- Then Locate Downloaded software Update file from Storage.
- After that, Tap on the software Update file and install it.
- Your device will begin updating automatically.
- Next, choose the Reboot to System option.
- Finally, your device should boot to the new version.
Download Stock ROM or firmware
You can download the firmware for your Nubia phone for free. Follow the below steps to manually download the ROM or Firmware.
Note: Use this method if the first method is not working.
How to Stop Nubia Update?
The system update or software update cannot be stopped once it starts (Means when you tap on verify and install). And if you force to end update, it might damage your phone. We suggest you not to try it.
You can stop when the software is being downloaded.
Why does Software update always fail?
If the software update fails every time on Nubia , Follow these steps to solve.
- Enter this number *#*#001#*#* on the dial pad, find is root=option. If is root=1, you need to flash the firmware to recover the system, then you can install it normally.
- If is_root=0, follow these steps for a try.
- Change another network or connect to the more stable Wi-Fi network, then download & install the update for a try.
- Then, Clear the data of Download manager and System update.
Why need to Update Software?
It’s a good idea to update your phone software to the latest version. Software updates often include software patches. They cover the security holes to keep hackers out from your device.
These are the best points to Why you must update your phone software.
- To Speed up your Android device and fix slow down issues.
- Software update helps keep hackers out.
- To get new features or better compatibility and remove outdated ones.
- Protect your phone from the latest threats.