You can easily Update Mtech software for free. Download and install the latest version of Android OS. The software update may fix slowdown issues, and install new features.
Here we are providing different methods to update Mtech software.
Backup all Android Data before updating your mobile.
Before the update, Your phone battery must be above 50% and must have an active internet connection.
Select Your Mobile to Update Software
- MTech A1 Software Update
- MTech A2 Software Update
- MTech A3 Software Update
- MTech Ace 4 Software Update
- MTech A6 Software Update
- MTech A8 Software Update
- Mtech Bravo 3G Software Update
- Mtech Opal Quest 3g Software Update
- Mtech OPAL CREST 3G Software Update
- MTech ACE 5 Software Update
- Mtech Turbo L5 Software Update
- MTech Opal Software Update
- MTech Dezire Software Update
- MTech Fusion Software Update
- MTech Opal 3G Software Update
- MTech Opal Pro Software Update
- MTech Ace 2 Software Update
- MTech Opal S2 3G Software Update
- MTech Opal Q4 Software Update
- MTech Opal Q6 Software Update
- Mtech Ace 3G Software Update
- Mtech Turbo HD Software Update
- Mtech Jazbaa Software Update
- Mtech Opal Q9 Software Update
- Mtech Ace 7 Software Update
- Mtech Turbo L7 Software Update
- Mtech A9 Software Update
- Mtech Ace 9 Software Update
- Mtech Turbo L10 Software Update
- Mtech Eros Software Update
- Mtech Ace 4G Software Update
- Mtech Ace 11 Software Update
- Mtech Eros Power Software Update
- Mtech Turbo Pix Software Update
- Mtech Turbo L9 Software Update
- Mtech Turbo 4G Software Update
- Mtech Tez 4G Software Update
- Mtech Eros 4G Software Update
- Mtech Ace Pro 4G Software Update
- Mtech Eros Plus Software Update
- Mtech Foto 3 Software Update
- Mtech Eros Smart Software Update
Software Update Via Settings
This is the best method to update your Mtech phone software. You can speed up and get new features after updating your mobile software.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection to update with this method.
Follow these steps to update Mtech software.
- First, Open the Settings app on your Mtech mobile.
- Next, Find and Select the Software Update option.
- Or, search Software Update on search box.
- Now, you can see the latest software version, if available.
- Then, Tap on the download button.
- Now, software being downloaded.
- Wait for a while.
- After the download completes, click on Verify and Install.
- Now, you can see a popup message “To install upgrades, you need to restart your phone. Do you want to continue”?
- Click on the OK option.
- Your phone will be restarted and install the new software.
This software update method will not erase any data (like photos, apps, and contacts) on your phone. But you must back up your phone data to prevent data loss.
Mtech Related Guides
|Hard Reset||Unlock||Flash File|
|Recovery Mode||Secret Codes|
Software Update Via Recovery Mode
If the above method doesn’t work, use this recovery mode to update software.
First, download the latest software version for your Mtech phone and move it to the root directory of your Mtech phone storage or SD card without decompressing;
Follow the below steps to enter Recovery mode.
- First, Download the Software Update file and move to SD Card storage.
- Switch off your Mtech mobile, by holding the power button.
- After that, Hold down the
- Volume Down + Power Button or
- Volume Up + Power Button.
- When you see the Mtech Logo screen, release all the buttons.
- If you did not go to recovery mode, check out Hard Reset Android guide.
- Afterward, Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Navigate with Volume Buttons to select Yes option and press the Power Button.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu.
- Now Choose Apply update from SD card option.
- Then Locate Downloaded software Update file from Storage.
- After that, Tap on the software Update file and install it.
- Your device will begin updating automatically.
- Next, choose the Reboot to System option.
- Finally, your device should boot to the new version.
Download Stock ROM or firmware
You can download the firmware for your Mtech phone for free. Follow the below steps to manually download the ROM or Firmware.
Note: Use this method if the first method is not working.
How to Stop Mtech Update?
The system update or software update cannot be stopped once it starts (Means when you tap on verify and install). And if you force to end update, it might damage your phone. We suggest you not to try it.
You can stop when the software is being downloaded.
Why does Software update always fail?
If the software update fails every time on Mtech , Follow these steps to solve.
- Enter this number *#*#001#*#* on the dial pad, find is root=option. If is root=1, you need to flash the firmware to recover the system, then you can install it normally.
- If is_root=0, follow these steps for a try.
- Change another network or connect to the more stable Wi-Fi network, then download & install the update for a try.
- Then, Clear the data of Download manager and System update.
Why need to Update Software?
It’s a good idea to update your phone software to the latest version. Software updates often include software patches. They cover the security holes to keep hackers out from your device.
These are the best points to Why you must update your phone software.
- To Speed up your Android device and fix slow down issues.
- Software update helps keep hackers out.
- To get new features or better compatibility and remove outdated ones.
- Protect your phone from the latest threats.