You can easily Update Maxx software for free. Download and install the latest version of Android OS. The software update may fix slowdown issues, and install new features.
Here we are providing different methods to update Maxx software.
Backup all Android Data before updating your mobile.
Before the update, Your phone battery must be above 50% and must have an active internet connection.
Select Your Mobile to Update Software
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX353 Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 Android 3.5 Software Update
- Maxx AX409 Duo Software Update
- Maxx AXD10 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AXD11 Software Update
- Maxx AX8 Software Update
- Maxx AX3 Duo Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 AX46 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX5i Software Update
- Maxx AX5 Plus Software Update
- Maxx AX411 Duo Software Update
- Maxx GenXDroid 7 Software Update
- Maxx Note II AX8 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX356 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX504 Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 Smarty II Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 AX45 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX506 Software Update
- Maxx AX3 Software Update
- Maxx Note I AX8 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX402 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX40 Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 3G AX44 Software Update
- Maxx AX505 Duo Software Update
- Maxx AX8 Android Software Update
- Maxx Race AX9Z Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX352 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX407 Plus Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 3G AX50 Software Update
- Maxx GenxDroid7 AX407 Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 3G AX51 Software Update
- Maxx Race AX8 Software Update
- Maxx AX35 Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 AX410 Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 Smarty AX5i Duo Software Update
- Maxx MSD7 Smarty Software Update
- Maxx AX5 Software Update
- Maxx AXD21 Software Update
Software Update Via Settings
This is the best method to update your Maxx phone software. You can speed up and get new features after updating your mobile software.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection to update with this method.
Follow these steps to update Maxx software.
- First, Open the Settings app on your Maxx mobile.
- Next, Find and Select the Software Update option.
- Or, search Software Update on search box.
- Now, you can see the latest software version, if available.
- Then, Tap on the download button.
- Now, software being downloaded.
- Wait for a while.
- After the download completes, click on Verify and Install.
- Now, you can see a popup message “To install upgrades, you need to restart your phone. Do you want to continue”?
- Click on the OK option.
- Your phone will be restarted and install the new software.
This software update method will not erase any data (like photos, apps, and contacts) on your phone. But you must back up your phone data to prevent data loss.
Maxx Related Guides
|Hard Reset||Unlock||Flash File|
|Recovery Mode||Secret Codes|
Software Update Via Recovery Mode
If the above method doesn’t work, use this recovery mode to update software.
First, download the latest software version for your Maxx phone and move it to the root directory of your Maxx phone storage or SD card without decompressing;
Follow the below steps to enter Recovery mode.
- First, Download the Software Update file and move to SD Card storage.
- Switch off your Maxx mobile, by holding the power button.
- After that, Hold down the
- Volume Down + Power Button or
- Volume Up + Power Button.
- When you see the Maxx Logo screen, release all the buttons.
- If you did not go to recovery mode, check out Hard Reset Android guide.
- Afterward, Choose the wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Navigate with Volume Buttons to select Yes option and press the Power Button.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu.
- Now Choose Apply update from SD card option.
- Then Locate Downloaded software Update file from Storage.
- After that, Tap on the software Update file and install it.
- Your device will begin updating automatically.
- Next, choose the Reboot to System option.
- Finally, your device should boot to the new version.
Download Stock ROM or firmware
You can download the firmware for your Maxx phone for free. Follow the below steps to manually download the ROM or Firmware.
Note: Use this method if the first method is not working.
How to Stop Maxx Update?
The system update or software update cannot be stopped once it starts (Means when you tap on verify and install). And if you force to end update, it might damage your phone. We suggest you not to try it.
You can stop when the software is being downloaded.
Why does Software update always fail?
If the software update fails every time on Maxx , Follow these steps to solve.
- Enter this number *#*#001#*#* on the dial pad, find is root=option. If is root=1, you need to flash the firmware to recover the system, then you can install it normally.
- If is_root=0, follow these steps for a try.
- Change another network or connect to the more stable Wi-Fi network, then download & install the update for a try.
- Then, Clear the data of Download manager and System update.
Why need to Update Software?
It’s a good idea to update your phone software to the latest version. Software updates often include software patches. They cover the security holes to keep hackers out from your device.
These are the best points to Why you must update your phone software.
- To Speed up your Android device and fix slow down issues.
- Software update helps keep hackers out.
- To get new features or better compatibility and remove outdated ones.
- Protect your phone from the latest threats.