How Do I Get iPhone Emojis ON my Android Phone?
Though Android has its own emoticons for texting, most of the Android users wish to have iPhone emojis on their Android phones. Mostly, because they are dissatisfied with the emojis that come standard with Android.
There are numerous reasons for this requirement. Some Android users claim that iOS emojis are more expressive than Android emojis, allowing them to express their emotions more accurately. Another group of users wishes to have a new collection of emojis on their phones because they consider Android emoticons are obsolete as well as somewhat uninteresting. This happens when you keep the same old phone for a long time without upgrading it. As a result, because their phones run on older versions of Android, users are forced to use emojis that were designed several years ago. So, to break up the monotony and have a new collection of cool emoticons for texting, it’s great to have iPhone emojis on your Android phone.
So if you love to have iPhone emojis on your Android phone, then the best option is to install an emoji app on your phone. It is easy to set up. The advantage is that it does not necessitate rooting.
Keep in mind that you can only receive iPhone-like emojis here, not genuine iPhone emojis. If you want emojis that are identical to those on the iPhone, you’ll need to root your Android device. Magisk is an excellent example of an Android root app that allows you to change your Android phone’s font to iOS fonts.
Here we are going to talk about both methods, and they are pretty simple.
Do I Need to Root My Android Phone to Get iPhone Emojis?
Absolutely not! Rooting your phone can offer different opportunities but not necessary. There are methods to getting iPhone emojis on your Android Phone without having to root.
Although rooting is not completely necessary, below you can find the method to installing iPhone Emojis via Rooting your Android Device. We do not recommend rooting your Android if you do not have experience as this can cause issues and manufacturers do not support it.
How to get iPhone emojis on your Android phone Without rooting?
Note: Here, we are using Samsung Grand Prime 4G to explain the steps. But the steps may vary according to your phone’s brand and the model.
Method 1: Installing an Emoji Keyboard Without Rooting Your Android Phone
The Google Play Store has a plethora of emoji keyboard apps. These apps are 90 percent similar to Apple’s, albeit they are not identical. Read reviews and see attached screenshots on the app page. You can download an app if you find an emoji style that matches your preferences. Alternatively, you can choose the best emoji app for your needs by downloading and installing each one one at a time and observing how they operate.
If you don’t have a lot of time to try out numerous emoji keyboard apps and pick the ideal one for your needs, then downloading a well-known emoji keyboard app and seeing how it works is the best option. The Google Play Store has a popular emoji keyboard app called Kika Keyboard 2020-Emoji Keyboard, Stickers, GIF.
Kika Keyboard 2020-Emoji Keyboard, Stickers, GIF is a popular emoji keyboard app you can find in the Google Play Store.
Step 1. Go to Google Play Store.
Step 2. Type apple emoji keyboard in the search bar at the top of the screen and tap on the search key in your keyboard.
Step 3. You will see a list of emoji keyboard apps like Emoji Keyboard and Kika Keyboard 2020-Emoji Keyboard, Stickers, GIF.
Step 4. Tap on the app you want.
Step 5. Tap on the Install button.
Step 6. Once the installation is done, go to Settings.
Step 7. Tap on Languages and input under System.
Step 8. Tap on Default
Step 9. Tap on ADD KEYBOARDS from the Select keyboard
Step 10. Put a tick on the box next to your emoji keyboard name.
Step 11. Finally, tap on OK from the Attention
Now you can use the newly installed keyboard app for texting and using iPhone Emojis on your Android Device without Rooting.
Method 2: Installing a Font App (Emoji Font 3)
This method is useful only if your phone allows you to change its default font type. If it does not allow you, then you will have to try method 3 or root your phone. You can find many font apps in Google Play Store. The Best examples are Emoji Font 3 and Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 10. Here we are showing how to use both apps on your Android phone.
Using Emoji Font 3
Emoji Font 3 is not available on Google Play Store. You have to download it from a third-party store. So to download apps from any third-party app stores, you have to enable the “Unknown sources” option on your phone. Follow the below steps.
1. Go to Settings on your phone.
2. Tap on Security.
3. Put a tick on the box next to the Unknown sources option.
4. Tap on OK in the Unknown sources popup.
5. Go to Google Chrome on your phone and download Emoji Font 3.apk.
6. After the file is downloaded to your phone, install it
7. Once the installation is completed, go to Settings on your phone.
8. Tap on Display.
9. Tap on Font style.
10. Select Emoji Font 3 in the Select font popup.
11. Tap on YES in the Set font as Emoji Font 3? popup.
12. Download and install Gboard-the Google Keyboard app from the Play Store.
13. Tap on the ENABLE IN SETTINGS button.
14. Select Gboard as the default keyboard by putting a tick on the box next to the Gboard option.
15. Tap on OK in Attention popup.
16. Tap on the SELECT INPUT METHOD button.
17. Select Gboard in the Select keyboard popup.
18. Tap on the DONE button.
That’s it. Now you can enjoy iPhone emojis on your Android phone.
Method 3: Forcefully Changing Fonts with iFont
If your phone does not allow you to change its default font, then try this method. With iFont, you can forcefully change the font and get iOS emojis on your phone. You don’t have to worry, because this is a safe process.
1. Download and install Emoji Font 3. Follow the steps mentioned in method 2.
2. Download and install iFont from Play Store.
3. Once the installation is done, open iFont.
4. Tap on My tab.
5. Tap on My Install.
6. Tap on Emoji Font 3.
7. Tap on the Set button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Tap on OK in the Setting font popup.
9. Tap on the INSTALL button.
10. Tap on the ALLOW button.
11. Tap on the DONE button.
12. Select the Emoji Font 3 in the Select font popup.
13. Tap on the YES option in the popup.
14. Reboot your device.
That’s it. Now you can enjoy iOS emojis on your phone.
How to get iPhone emojis on your Android phone with Rooting
- First of all, you must root your Android phone.
- Enable Unknown sources on your rooted device.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Security.
- Put a tick on the box next to Unknown sources.
- Tap on OK in the Unknown sources popup.
- Download the IOS emoji Magisk Module and install it on your Android phone.
Grant the permission if it asks any.
- Once the installation is done, open the app.
- Tap on the Add (+) button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select emoji.zip file. Wait for a few seconds until this module is installed.
- Once the installation is completed, a dialog box will appear. Tap on the reboot button in it.
- After rebooting your phone, you can use the iPhone emojis on your Android phone when texting.
YouTube Video on How To Get iPhone Emojis On Android Without Rooting!