How to Delete All Gmail Emails at Once on Android?
People from all over the world use Gmail as an email service. Gmail is an email service that anyone can use for free. Most people complain of getting a lot of unnecessary emails in their inbox.
Everyone who is using emails has many complaints regarding the number of emails. If you are also dealing with unnecessary emails and want to know it solves, this article is for you.
What Happened When You Delete Messages One by One?
It takes a lot of time if you want to delete the Gmail messages one by one. Because in our Gmail accounts, we are getting emails in thousands. And every day many emails come in Gmail accounts which are necessary or unnecessary for us.
Rather than deleting messages one by one remove the emails in bulk. You can easily remove these emails from the Google app faster. By removing them in, the bulk will take just a few seconds rather than one by one.
What Happened When You Delete the Emails in Gmail?
Due to a lot of emails coming, every day, the space of Gmail fills up. When you delete the Gmail Emails at once, then it also saves a lot of time. By this, not only you can save time but also space in the Google account even free.
Deleting the messages saves a lot of space, and the android phone performs better. When the emails come with the attachment, then it takes a lot of space in Google account. And if you download this attachment, then it uses the phone storage too.
When a large amount of space takes up, then sometimes the phone starts to hang up. If you remove the emails, then a lot of space free and the phone will work properly.
How to Delete all Gmail Emails at Once on Android?
To delete all the Gmail Emails in Android at once, you must follow these simple steps.
- Step No 1: Open the Chrome Browser: Firsts on your android phone and go to the portion where you contain all the apps. After this open the Chrome Browser.
- Step no 2: Sign in: After opening the browser, go to gmail.com. Then the tap appears in which you can fill your email and password. Fill the email and password in then tap next.
- Step no 3: Gmail Menu: After signing in with the right username and password then you arrive at the inbox. See at the upper left corner there is a Gmail menu. This Gmail menu is on the left side of the refresh button.
- Step no 4: Desktop Link: After this scroll down and then there is a desktop link at the bottom of the page. Click on that desktop link. At the top right corner, there are three dots present, which is the chrome menu. Tap on that menu. Click on the standard link then you will get the desktop version of Gmail.
- Step no 5: Delete emails: If you want to delete the specific email in Gmail, then type the name of the message in the search box. If you want to delete all the Gmail emails, then there is a selector box under the Gmail search button. If you want to delete 50 emails, select all the emails and then tap the trash button. By this method, you can delete all the 50 emails at one time.
If you want to delete 100 emails at once for this tap on the gear symbol. After tapping then select the setting option. On the menu tab, there is the line of the maximum page size.
On this maximum page, size changes the number to the 100. After this, when you enter the inbox, then 100 emails appear. By this method, you can delete the emails in Gmail according to your choice.