Some Android phones are having a hidden menu called as System UI Tuner. If your phone as a secret menu, you can check hidden & upcoming features on your Android device.
Activate the System UI Tuner
- Pull down the quick settings menu.
- Then, tap and hold down the Gear Icon until it begins to spin (It will take 5 to 7 seconds).
- Now, you can see a notification like this Congrats! System UI Tuner has been added to Settings.
- Now, you can see a wrench symbol located next to the gear icon.
Access the System UI Tuner
- First, go into Settings.
- Then, go to System section, at the end of the page you will find System UI Tuner.
- Finally, open the System UI Tuner.