A secret menu called System UI Tuner is available on some Android phones. You can search hidden and upcoming features on your Android smartphone if your Android phone has a secret menu.
Switch on the Device UI Tuner.
- Take a look at your phone’s fast settings menu.
- Then, on the phone, press and hold the Gear Icon until it starts spinning (It will take few seconds).
- You should now see a message on your phone that looks like this. Congratulations! System UI Tuner is now available in Settings.
- On your mobile phone, you can now see a wrench symbol next to the gear icon.
Navigate to the Device UI Tuner.
- First, open the Settings app.
- Then, in the System section, look for the System UI Tuner option at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, launch the System UI Tuner application.